Complaint Review: Louis Norman

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: steve — du bois Pennsylvania United States of America
Louis Norman
gulfport, Mississippi United States of America

Louis Norman united truck group stole 9500.00 dollar from me gulfport, Mississippi

2 years ago sent my son down to United truck to buy a truck not rent ,when he arrived there mysteriously truck had been sold to someone else,but according to mechanics truck hadn't been there for a year.well anyway they had another truck so we made deal on it for purchase price of 10 grand well by the time he left there they had 10 grand of my money and a rental agreement,

told them I wasn't renting that it was cash deal they told me it was to late paperwork was already done so I bit the bullet and rented it for a year.when I went to turn it in they told me since I only had it for a year I would have to pay mileage rate,so I rented for another year turned it in 5/29/12 waited for my down payment to be returned nothing called them 6/4/12 told me I was owed nothing cause contract was terminated and I forfeited my money how's that for a kick to the face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-Norman/gulfport-Mississippi-/Louis-Norman-united-truck-group-stole-950000-dollar-from-me-gulfport-Mississippi-893561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis Norman