Complaint Review: louis rosenberg

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: AnonymousJoe — Wellington Florida
louis rosenberg
16138 Epson Dr Loxahatchee, Florida USA

louis rosenberg louis rosenberg/charles rosenberg blackwolfcustomglockshop & firearm refinishing Absolutely the most unstable nutjob ive ever met with a side of fraud Loxahatchee Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: zombiemastered25

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I WORK.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: YOU PEOPLE ARE LIERS.REVEAL YOURSELF

first of all my name is not joe but do to the nature of this rippoff lets say it is as i do not wish to ever meet with this psycho again. i met with mr rosenberg few months ago after i received a flyer for his serveces for firearms & firearm refinishing. i first called him with the intent to purchase a custom paint job for my AR-15 rifle when i met with him he showed me a few guns he had already finished along with a pattern book of samples. i wanted my AR-15 completly in magpul flat dark earth just like my magpul mags i trusted him to cerakote my AR-15 and to re do my glock in black as the paint has worn away from use.

i didnt hear back from him for a while i called him he would not answer or reply to my messages that i left on his voicemail. then i did some checking the card he gave me with his number ( blackdevilfirearms&refinishing 561-635-0000 ) when i checked google i just simply thought NO WAY! he has a severly horrible reputation and apparently has been in a harrasment case with some dissabled kid in royal palm. [continued below]....

..... i started watching the videos yes plural! and there is a pissing contest about rosenberg ripped this kid off by ruining his mosin nagant rifle and stealing his AR-15 the pissing contest goes as far as rosenberg making public death threats on youtube towards the kid then actuly stalking him theres 1 video where rosenberg scares the heck out of the kids by targeting him with a laser mounted rifle.

well enough of explaining the videos. rosenbergs FFL has been revoked he is not certified and has a F rating with all buisness affilations. when i finaly got ahold of him on the phone he then threatned me that my persistent calkling him was a form of harrasment and that his detective friends in palm beach county sheriffs office will arrest me for f**ing with him. i told him go ahead infact i will the sheriffs office if i dont get my firearms back by today told me i could meet him at the walmart plaza now this feels like im about to get shot

so i brought my brother & his friend with me met with him mr rosenberg was wacked out of his gord red eyes very aggresive than how i first met swith him and was dressed like SWAT ha a tactical vest of and several firearms on him i told him im calling the cops he said he is the law in palm beach county that this was my only warning threw my glock from a plastic bag to underneath my truck dropped the bag said to F off and that he will defend himself. he took off my brother picked up the peices of what was my glock alot of parts were in the plastic bag but many parts are missing and the gun is horribly scrached/scuffed up. my AR looked liked it had been dunked in a tank of brown the trigger group in the lower receiver is gone pins hammer all of the little parts.

i never paid for anything but my guns are ruined! i tried reporting this to the PBSO but they would not hear of it and warned me to leave as i had brought my guns the guns rosenberg busted with me. law enforcment is useless they were about to arrest me for reporting the incident. as a NRA member i am warning everyone! this person charles or louis rosenberg whatever his name is he is unstable and on drugs. if local law enforcment got off there doughnut eating butts and arrested him for threatning my life showing/displaying firearms in a perfectly clear threatning manner. i would be grateful if they did something!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/louis-rosenberg/Loxahatchee-Florida-33411/louis-rosenberg-louis-rosenbergcharles-rosenberg-blackwolfcustomglockshop-firearm-refi-1072330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on louis rosenberg

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

zombiemastered25

AUTHOR: SLANDEROUS LIES - ()

your a s****** lier,edwin crawford.you mentally f***** up individual.police are watching your every move,they know all about you,and your mental status.keep slandering people,it ll catch up to you.lies,lies,and more lies.i never met any of you.you wanna meet,well.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I WORK.

AUTHOR: EDWIN CRAWFORD LIES - ()

AS FOR THE REBUTALS I KEEP MAKING,WHEN I HAVE TIME,I DO THEM.I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT EDWIN CRAWFORD.ITS NOW THE PRINCIPAL,OF IT ALL.HE S A MENTALLY CHALLENGED,PIECE OF CRAP,AND SO ARE HIS YOUTUBE PLAY STATION ZOMBIE KILLING ,BUDDIES.THIS KID,PROBABLY NEVER BEEN LAID,BUT IS QUICK TO THREATEN PEOPLE,THAT WILL GET HIM HURT,MY FAMILY COMES FIRST,GO NEAR.I DONT CARE WHO YOUR WITH.YOU HAVE THREATENED,WROTE THINGS,NOT TRUE,SLANDERED,BULLIED,AND SO FAR,SHERIFFS OFFICE,HAS DONE s**t.BUT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO JAM YOU UP.THE INVESTIGATION ON YOU,THE VISITING OF YOUR MENTAL DOCTORS,AND VISITING YOUR SHITTY HOUSE,FULL OF MOLD.WHEN THIS IS OVER,YOUR LOSING GUNS,AND FREEDOM.BUT,STAY AWAY FROM ME,AND MY FAMILY.IM NO PUNK.WHO NEEDS A GOOD BEATING.THE POLICE EVEN SAID IT.YOUR A PIECE OF s**t.ITS ALL IN A MATTER OF TIME.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

YOU PEOPLE ARE LIERS.REVEAL YOURSELF

AUTHOR: SLANDEROUS LIES - ()

SO,FAR IVE READ ABOUT 20 RIP OFF REPORTS,FROM,ME BEING A THIEF,SCREWING UP,AND STEALING GUNS.NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.ID LOVE TO KNOW WHO KEEPS MAKING THESE REPORTS,ALL BOGUS.IM ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU LL EVER MEET.THIS KID,EDWIN CRAWFORD ,IN ROYAL PALM BEACH,FL.HAS A MAJOR MENTAL PROBLEM.STOLE MY IDENTITY,TOOK PERSONAL PICTURES,AND SAID I STOLE FROM HIM.WELL,I DID WORK FOR HIM,UNKNOWN TO HIS MENTAL STATUS,WENT TO POLICE,AND ATF.IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG,AND HE S MANAGED TO RUIN MY GOOD NAME.THIS GUY IS CRAZY,DONT BELIEVE ME,CALL SHERIFFS OFFICE,PB COUNTY,ASK FOR DETECTIVES ,ON THE CASE OF EDWIN CRAWFORD.OR READ THE PUBLIC REPORT,FROM S/O,HE S A NUT,AND AT REQUESTS OF SHERIFFS OFFICE,WONT STOP.HE MAKES UP VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE,MAKES FALSE ACCOUNTS,UNDER MY NAME,AND TAKE PICTURES OF ME,AND USES THEM IN HIS FAKE ACCOUNTS.SHERIFFS OFFICE,IS SAYING,THIS ISNT A CRIME.DETECTIVE CORINO,HAD DONE A REPORT ON HIM,GONE TO HIS HOME,EDWIN WILL NOT GIVE UP HIS COMPUTER,SO SHERIFF IS TRYING TO GET A COURT ORDER,IVE GIVEN ALL MY INFO,AND THEY FOUND ME,INNOCENT.IF THIS CONTINUES,HE LL BE HEARING FROM AN ATTORNEY,..THIS IS BULLSHIT,HE S GOOD AT FABRICATING LIES,DOCUMENTS,ECT.HE DOESNT WORK,AS NORMAL PEOPLE DO,SO,HE S GOT LOTS OF TIME TO HARRASS,AND BULLY ME.I CANNOT WAIT,TIL LAW ENFORCEMENT GETS THERE s**t TOGETHER,ON THIS A******,WHO,BTW,OWN ALOT OF WEAPONS.HE S A GOVERNMENT CERTIFIED MENTALLY UNSTABLE PERSON,WHO TO THIS DAY,3 YRS LATER,IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED,AND WATCHED ,LIKE A HAWK.I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW,20 PLUS STUPID RIPOFFREPORTS,ARE ALL BOGUS,SLANDEROUS,LIES....I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM PROVE ANY OF THIS GARBAGE,ANY OF IT...THANKS.