Complaint Review: love priestess

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: mark — Connecticut United States of America
love priestess

love priestess Tiffany lee she promise me to get my ex back in one day Internet

I contacted http://voodoolovespell.angelfire.com/ for the love one. I spoke a woman by the name of tiffanny Lee. She was very credible about casting a spell and she  guaranteed   lover to return within four hours. as our conversation continued, she mention that she's been  doing voodoo for 15 year and she always bring your love one's back .  At this point , I became  suspicious but let us remember when your in need you take advice from a fool. I thought to myself, only god can do such a thing but when your boat is sinking you too will make foolish   mistakes.  For the first half of our conversation she was very firm and she seems to have a good knowledge of voodoo and how it work. I didn't trust her but she called me back and she convince me that her special love spells work.  she told me that's it up to me and her work is proven and I don't need to second guess her because she's is not needy. however,  after our conversation responded saying " I'm  real." I asked  her where  should I send the money and she said," you can western union it or directly deposit it into my checking account. she stay on the phone  while I desposit the cash. she also said to send her a picture of me and my ex girlfriend in any form. I emailed her several time and she said she said ,"didn't recieve the picture so, I  try again I never herd anything from her. I deposited 200  dollars in her account and from this point I herd nothing else.  she a bitch.  she stole  my money and I putting her on blast. She needs to be arrested and prosecuted.   Here is her Case bank account number and her email address. 12393690( Tiffany Lee).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/love-priestess/internet/love-priestess-Tiffany-lee-she-promise-me-to-get-my-ex-back-in-one-day-Internet-963822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on love priestess