determining

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Peter — SA New York
loveclients.com
, Select State/Province USA

loveclients.com loveclients are SEO scammers that you should avoid at all cost! London United Kingdom

I just thought I needed to send this out and make sure people out there are warned and know about this company as you will regret it if you ever sign with them or do any SEO with Loveclients.

From day one it was a huge headache to work with these guys. Almost every project was 3 to 4 months late when we got started with them and if you asked anything they tell you They don’t need to answer to you. In fact, I should have known that this company was dodgy when I could not find a phone number or addresses to them this company at any stage.

They eventually started going SEO and it looked really good but then we got hit by one Google slap after another due to, and we only found this afterwards, this company used Black Hat ( dodgy ) SEO techniques to push our site up the rankings. When things started to get really bad they started to blame us, held our website ransom ( They hosted it for us ) and started invoicing us for things they never did to the point where I had to start taking legal action and informed my credit card company not to allow any more payments from them. Unfortunately at this stage I already lost $3000.

You can also just search Google for Loveclients review to see I am not the only person who had this experience with them.

They will probably also reply to this e-mail trying to discredit me like they have done on all the other reviews.  But make no mistake, I run a full time website online and have done for over 12 years and the best thing about this company was when I left.

BUT we warned. These guys are scammers and will provide you with a contact headache and never actually provide any real results!

Feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to provide proof of everything I mentioned in this report.

Also be careful of the so called owner,  Robert D'assis I think he is behind all this in the first place but will pretend to want to help so that they, as in my case, can drag things out longer, charge you more or even wait for the deadline to come so that you can get your money back from the bank or or the NEXT invoice has already been deducted again.

BE VERY carful about this company!

Regards

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loveclientscom/Select-StateProvince/loveclientscom-loveclients-are-SEO-scammers-that-you-should-avoid-at-all-cost-London-Un-1108937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loveclients.com