Complaint Review: lovingtheclassics.com

• Reported By: Richard — Center Moriches New York
lovingtheclassics.com
Internet USA

lovingtheclassics.com DVD never shipped Internet

I placed an order for the movie "Paid In Full" on May 13. The company sent a confirmation e-mail telling me that a second e-mail with a tracking link would be sent when the order was shipped, and that if I had questions I could call customer service between 10-4 from Monday to Friday.

The second e-mail came on May 19, with no tracking link, only a shipment number.

When I still hadn't received the movie on the 22nd, I tried calling the customer service number (937-329-9780). After two days of reaching nothing but voicemail, I left a message. The company never responded.

The following day, with the phone number still unreachable, I sent an email to an address I found on a customer review site.  They never responded.

A week later I left a message on a phone number for the company given to me by Visa (307-213-4416). No reply. I finally filed a dispute with Visa and notified them of LTC's lack of response. They immediately credited my account. As of today (June 2), I still haven't received the movie or heard any response from LTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lovingtheclassicscom/internet/lovingtheclassicscom-DVD-never-shipped-Internet-1055825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lovingtheclassics.com