Complaint Review: Lovitrin

• Reported By: jaybird` — Scottsdale Arizona
Lovitrin
1360 Clifton Av, PMB 368 Clifton, New Jersey USA

Lovitrin Failed to refund despite Money-Back Guarantee Clifton New Jersey

Lovitrin was portrayed in their sales pamphlet as a "Genuine Sexual Enhancer" that will produce a "large, stiff erection within no more than 15 minutes." I tried the product for a month, with no results.  I then sent back one empty bottle and one unopened bottle with a request to refund my $69 to my credit card, in accordance with their statement:

"If I'm not 100% happy with the results, I can return my capsules--or just the empty container--for a full no-hassle refund."

When no refund was issued after three weeks, I sent them a letter telling them I would take steps to expose their MBG as fraudulent.  They do not have a customer service phone number, only an order line.  When I called that number, they said I had to write a letter, which I did.

No response, and thus I am filing this report as a Rip-Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lovitrin/Clifton-New-Jersey-78012/Lovitrin-Failed-to-refund-despite-Money-Back-Guarantee-Clifton-New-Jersey-1118139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lovitrin