Complaint Review: LOW BOOK AUTO SALES

• Reported By: Agustin Garibay — Nashville Tennessee
LOW BOOK AUTO SALES
633 Murfreesboro Rd Nashville, Tennessee USA

LOW BOOK AUTO SALES Worst Car Salesman and cars ever Nashville Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: stop lieing you bought it from visitor at low book

*Consumer Comment: All Of A Sudden?

*Consumer Comment: Still have pay the loan

I went to Low Book Auto Sales on 12/18/2013 to see about buying a car. I had $300 to put down and the car salesman offered me a 1992 Subaru. It needed a paint job and it had no reverse gear other then that it seemed to be a good running car. The engine and transmittion sounded goood and ran smoothly. The salesman went to prepare the car while I worked on and signed the paper work with his associate $300 down and $150 a week was the agreement. If I could not make a payment I could bring the car back with no problems. After signing and closing the deal I drove the car off the lot and went to work. after doing some work I was driving and all of a sudden I hear a bang and steam came out from under the hood I pulled in to a service station and opened the hood. The car had over heated so bad the top of the radiator cracked!! I called the salesman and let him know what happened and he said there was no way it could have happened because he drove the car for a few days and had no problems however in the glove box was many records and maintenance receipts from the previous owners who aldo had major heating problems with thr car as well. Therefore the salesman lied about driving the car and having no problems. He thenhad the car towed to his lot and asked me to give him another $500 and he can get me into a good running car! I told him no. He hasn't offered any money back or even a car for the same price and sales agreement. I told him to keep his garbage of cars and I will let everyone know who he his and my experience with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOW-BOOK-AUTO-SALES/Nashville-Tennessee-37217/LOW-BOOK-AUTO-SALES-Worst-Car-Salesman-and-cars-ever-Nashville-Tennessee-1111851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOW BOOK AUTO SALES

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

stop lieing you bought it from visitor at low book

AUTHOR: Meran - ()

Remember i told you this is between you and him dont involve low book in to this but i guest you dont remember that becouse you are on something even thought i was trying to give you another car just to cure you pain but this is almost year and half you could not come back with with little bit money becouse i was feel sorry for what happen to you .but in this centry i guess i dont have to be mercefull becuase it never work. after it brook down i had to bring the car back 15 miles far from my pls and pay some one to do that and you did but this car as is so what is all this complain for. why did you call me back and you where trying to work with me again if i was so hurrible. and if you need it a nice car that will take you to work and come back u should put more money down i am will sell you a car from my car lot i told you i have no car for 300 down and you when and deal with the guy that just came to low book for visit and bought his car. so stop lieing and low book never sold you a 92 suburu.

All Of A Sudden?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

You do have a temperatureguage on the dash board, right?  Did you monitor it as you drive?

Still have pay the loan

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

You are aware that you probably are still responsible for the loan aren't you?

Unless you have some agreement in writing, you are still responsible for the financing.