Complaint Review: Low book sales salt lake

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — West Jordan Utah
Low book sales salt lake
3371 S State St Salt Lake City , Utah USA

Low book sales salt lake Broke contractual agreement, fraud, false advertisement Salt Lake City Utah

I purchased a car from them. I gave them 1000 deposit. 3 weeks later they said there was a problem with financing. 3 weeks! They said to bring the car back so I did the very next day. They then charged me almost 700 dollars of my deposit money to pay for mileage on the car I thought I had bought. I explained to them on the contract it says they have 7 days to notify me if there's a problem with financing and that they are suppose to contact me in writing. They told me too bad. They took the car back and my money and now my other car I have through them is behind in payments. I don't have any extra to pay because they stole from me. I called to set up payment arrangements and they were ok'd by josh at prime acceptance but they turned off my car even though I made my payment and left me stranded at 8:30 at night. No notification by mail or email stating that they were going to do this to me! they are really really bad people. I'd just like to get my money back. Not to mention they sold me a car initially for double what it's worth. There has got to be someone out there that can help us consumers from pripple like this. They make u pay with cash

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Low-book-sales-salt-lake-/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Low-book-sales-salt-lake-Broke-contractual-agreement-fraud-false-advertisement-Salt-Lak-1136169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Low book sales salt lake