Complaint Review: lowel yoder

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: ly — portland Oregon
lowel yoder
1121 E. Mullan Ave. Coeur D’ Alene, Idaho USA

LEE ARNOLD, PRIVATE MONEY EXCHANGE LIED< DISHONESTY>BIG SCAM, NEVER CALL BACK WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL Coeur D’ Alene Idaho

*Author of original report: It turned out great

I was contacted by Eric from private money exchange and was told that if I sign up with them it was going to cost me 3000 dollars.  He told me to not worry about anything and if I didnt like the program i could cancel in 3 business days.

He told me that they do residential funding in oregon.

I signed up for the program and Interestingly enough when I actually talked to a loan specialist with in the company He told me that  they do not fund residential in oregon.

With the lie eric told me and also not funding residential in oregon I decided I didnt want to be part of lee arnold and private money exchange.

I contacted the company, asked for my money back and they told me they would note it in there computer. I also specificaly asked them if I contacted them within 3 business days and they said yes that i contacted them within the specified amount of time to get my money back. It was day TWO

That was a few months ago,  every time I call and ask them for my money they always tell me they will have some one call me back the next day and they dont call or they call days later.

Private money exchange owned by lee arnold scamed me of 3000 dollars and they dont even care.

Call me if you want more info. 503-567-402zero

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LEE ARNOLD OR PRIVATE MONEY EXCHANGE

I dont want you to lose money like I did

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lowel-yoder/Coeur-D-Alene-Idaho-83814/LEE-ARNOLD-PRIVATE-MONEY-EXCHANGE-LIED-DISHONESTYBIG-SCAM-NEVER-CALL-BACK-WHEN-THEY-S-1068588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lowel yoder

It turned out great

AUTHOR: lowel - ()

Not getting my money back and not getting calls back from private money exchange I decided to go ahead and take the program that I had bought and make the best of it.

Since that time I have had a call from Lee arnold and others of his staff trying to make me a satisfied customer.

I have learned quite a bit in the mentoring process and have had good customer service also.

I will definently be doing bussiness with this company again and would not be afraid to recomend them.

ps. I was not reimbursed in any way to write this update.    call me if you have questions 503-567-402four