Complaint Review: Lowell Fleet

• Reported By: anonymous — derry New Hampshire
Lowell Fleet
26 Tanner st lowell , Massachusetts USA

Lowell Fleet damanged my car lowell Massachusetts

I was parked in a place i did not know was for residental parking sticker and i was attending a party.  I did not know where to park as I was from out of town.  My car was parked in the back row so it was facing the street, when i came out of the party, which i was not even in the party for an hour, i found my car now parked in the front area so its now parked facing the garage.  It was not on the wrecker at this time as i had come out and found it like this, and asked what he was doing i was leaving as i tried to get into my car, my car door on my drivers side is no longer able to open.  He kept saying that i needed to pay and and i told him i was leaving, he said he wasn't going to argue with me so he called the police, and they said i had to pay no matter what $50 bucks i said why when i wasn't even there an hour and my car was Not on the wrecker yet, i told him not to put it on the wrecker until i came back,  2 seconds later it was on the wrecker so after my friend paided the money which i shouldn't have to pay because when i seen it wasn't on the wrecker yet so i shouldn't of had to pay anything.  My friend said the guy gave me a deal when he said the tow was $100 bucks, now i ask how is it a deal if there own building says if towed back to there lot its $90 so where did he get the $100 from? anyway he left and the cops left but i went to go leave myself when i found out not only did my drivers door didn't open but i could no longer shift my car period, i had a button that said shift lock override that button is gone and i now have to use a screw driver to shift my car and i have to climb over my front seats that have the shift in the middle just to get out of my car.

So you bet total rip off, not only that, who has the authority to call them when the place i was at, actually has a contract with lowell automatic transmission.  Totally unprofessional and didn't even listen to me or anything and ignored me completely.  So I need my car repaired asap as your people damaged it you try crawling over seats to get out, and if he hooked it up why was it off the wrecker to get it from the back row to the front to begin with unless he drove it around the conner to get it to where it was? he had no right to enter my car to begin with there was no reason, and it wasn't on a flatbed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowell-Fleet-/lowell-Massachusetts-01852/Lowell-Fleet-damanged-my-car-lowell-Massachusetts-1132999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowell Fleet