Complaint Review: LOWENS Rent To Own

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2003

• Reported By:Trona California
LOWENS Rent To Own
225 E. Ridgecrest Blvd. Rigecrest, California U.S.A.

LOWENS Rent To Own Rip off, Returned Refrigerator still cost me $2200.00 ripoff business from hell ripoff liars victimized us Rigecrest California

When I first moved to Trona, I went to Lowens and Rented a Stove, Refridgerator, Washer and Dryer. Little by little I purchased these items elsewhere and returned thier items. When I returned the stove (which the rental cost was more than the dryer) they continued to charge me for the rental cost of the stove.

I tried to fight with them but since everything was on the same contract and the fees where not seperated on the billing they continued to charge me the higher rental rate. I finally returned all of thier appliances to find that when they picked up the last applicance (which was the refridgerator) I did not get a reciept from them. They sued me for $2200.00 for a refridgerator that they claimed they never picked up. And this went on my credit report as bad credit.

I lost because I did not get a reciept (which I got no reciept for any of the other appliances either). Costly lesson, but I learned a valuable lesson....I always get a reciept for all transactions now.

Wendy
Trona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2003 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOWENS-Rent-To-Own/Rigecrest-California-93555/LOWENS-Rent-To-Own-Rip-off-Returned-Refrigerator-still-cost-me-220000-ripoff-business-f-64332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOWENS Rent To Own