Complaint Review: LOWER YOUR INTEREST RATE

LOWER YOUR INTEREST RATE
4 oneway bristol, Pennsylvania United States of America

LOWER YOUR INTEREST RATE STOP CALLING bristol, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: NEW WAY TO HANDLE THESE PEOPLE

*Consumer Comment: Me too!

*Consumer Comment: Same Here!

THESE PEOPLE CALL AND ASK TO LOWER YOUR INTEREST RATE,THEY WILL NOT SEND ANY PAPERWORK ,SO WE CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT..ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND THE AMOUNT YOU OWE,  IF YOU ARE ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST THEY WILL CALL YOU...I ARGUED WITH A CALLER AND NOW GET CALLS ON MY CELL PHONE AND HOME ALMOST EVERYDAY...I CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF MY STATE, I WAS TOLD THEY USE THE INTERNET TO MAKE THESE CALLS, AND WE CAN NOT FIND THEM. I SAID YOU CAN FIND THE COMPANY NAME AND GO AFTER THE ,I WAS TOLD NOT ENOUGH RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE SO THEY CONTINUE TO CALL AND RIP OFF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....I SUGGEST JUST HANG UP....I REPORTED THEM TO THE DO NOT CALL LIST ALSO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOWER-YOUR-INTEREST-RATE/bristol-Pennsylvania-19007/LOWER-YOUR-INTEREST-RATE-STOP-CALLING-bristol-Pennsylvania-946477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOWER YOUR INTEREST RATE

NEW WAY TO HANDLE THESE PEOPLE

AUTHOR: NO BULL - (United States of America)

WHEN THEY CALL SAY, YOU ARE BEHIND IN YOUR PAYMENTS...THEN THEY WILL HANG UP ON YOU AND THE CALLS ARE LESS REQUENT

Me too!

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

They call on our house phone which doesn't have caller ID. You can press "1" to speak to a representative or "3" to opt out of future calls.  The first few times I pressed "3" but that doesn't stop them. When I press "1" and the rep comes on, I explain that we are on the DNC list and they hang up.

Most annoying calls ever!

Same Here!

AUTHOR: Hagan - (United States of America)

Happened to me this morning 10:22 possibly same CO my caller ID said the call came from Qall Cord 1-417-800-2317 I called them and got put on their DNC...apperently the Federal DNC isnt good enough for them. Hope this helps!

nodded