Complaint Review: LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Queens New York
LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT
LOWE'S OF BROOKLYN, NY, #1674, 700 DIBBLEE DRIVE, GARDEN CITY, New York U.S.A.

Lowes Home Improvement Center, Subcontractor: Stella And Barbara, Metrofactory Warranty Dept. Lowes Home NOT Improvement Center GARDEN CITY New York

I purchased an Frigidair Oven in 2007, only to be told by Frigidair that the model was made in 2005. Buyers BeWare. I made an appointment for an Oven repair with Lowes subcontractor called Metrofactory (Lowes extended warranty service provider). I was told my appointment was for Jan. 30th 2008 between 8am to 5pm.

After waiting for half the day on Jan. 30th 2008, the repair man was a 'no show'. I called spoke with Stella at Metrofactory and was told my appointment was cancelled because they have friends that get preferential treatment for service, in otherwords my appointment was cancelled in lieu to their friends.

With great disappointment, I am very angry to know that these 'over-paid labor' workers have no discipline or professionalism toward Lowes customers. I also spoke with Barbara whom continued to spit, and hawk up mucus on the telephone while trying to speak with me. Many times I thought I was speaking with a person with Adult ATTension Deficit.

Of course with constant spitting and hawking up mucus on the telephone she could barely pronounce words using the English Vocabulary. Lowes have gotten the last 'dime' from me. Since their subcontractors are unreliable and unprofessional and Lowes' a rip-off, I want nothing to do with Lowes. I have contacted the Lowes Corporate Headquarters at 800-445-6937 and spoke with Shelley (supv) for Lowes. So far nothing has prevailed. I don't expect anything will. My money back would be a great satisfaction or a reliable repair service to step up to the plate would be just as well.

Sha-Ron
Queens, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOWES-HOME-IMPROVEMENT/GARDEN-CITY-New-York-NY-11530/Lowes-Home-Improvement-Center-Subcontractor-Stella-And-Barbara-Metrofactory-Warranty-De-304584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT