Complaint Review: Lowe's Home Improvement

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:Gretna Louisiana
Lowe's Home Improvement
719 Westbank Expressway Gretna, Louisiana U.S.A.

Lowe's Home Improvement Gave me a false reading on a drug test. Marrero Louisiana

Hi, my name is Kenneth I took a drug test for Lowe's Marrero location. I was told by the store manager that they where 99% sure they where going to hire me for the paint department. When I was doing my interview they asked me to take a drug test. I took the test and never heard from anyone in over a week so I called to see what was the hold up. When I called the first time I was told that the results never came back. Three days later I called again and I was told that Lowe's could not hire me because of my drug test. Well I don't do any drugs or drink and I am not on any medication. I took a drug test four days before Lowe's and passed (it was a hair test). So, I was given a phone number by HR to call North Carolina for a person to talk to about this situation. I called and called and called and left a number of messages over a one-week period to find out what was going on with this drug test. I called a number for quest and got a person on the phone thay told me Lowe's has to give me the results. When I ask Lowe's for the results the HR person in Marrero tells me that she can't give me that info it has to come from Quest. So, I go to lowes and tell them my situation. Lowe's tells me they can't talk to me about it. I ask for the head quarters phone number and address and they say sorry we can't give out that information. I have taken another drug test in the mean time on 7/6/09 and passed. If I do not here from anyone concerning this false reading I will hand this over to an attorney and it will be out of my hands. So I would call me back today with some kind of explanation to why you are taking so long. I will fax this to you and send this in the mail to make sure someone gets this info.

Nojob
Gretna, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes-Home-Improvement/Gretna-Louisiana-70053/Lowes-Home-Improvement-Gave-me-a-false-reading-on-a-drug-test-Marrero-Louisiana-467645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowe's Home Improvement