Complaint Review: Lowes

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: haris — Hamtramck Michigan United States of America
434 West 12 Mile Road Madison Heights, MI 48071 Madison Heights, Michigan United States of America

Lowes Ripoff Madison Heights, Michigan

I bought a water tank heater whirpool 40 gallons at 2006 at Lowes. I had a warranty for 6 years and I called them and they told me my warranty was expired 7 days ago.Which should be expired on 2012 I still had a warranty on another month and a half but, you cant argue with them because , they don't anything about it . I own multi pile homes and apartements and i never had a problem with any other brand except Whirpool. My suggestion is it's a really big ripoff to buy Whirpool that is my last thing that i will ever buy . If you ever choose to buy any other brand go for it except Whirpool.

Wayne County Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes/Madison-Heights-Michigan-/Lowes-Ripoff-Madison-Heights-Michigan-972745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes