Complaint Review: Lowe's

• Reported By: Edward — Palm Springs California
Lowe's
5201 E Ramon Rd Palm Springs, California USA

Lowe's Deplorable Customer Service Palm Springs California

I ordered a refrigerator from this Lowe's store.  I received a call from the store saying it had arrived at the store and that I would receive a telephone call between 6 and 9 pm that day informing me when it would be delivered.  The subsequent automated call advised me the appliance would arrive at my home between 11:30 am  and 1:30 pm the next day.  When, by 2:15 pm, and with my groceries having been removed from the old frig and warming up in boxes on the floor, the appliance had not been delivered, I called the delivery company and was told the STORE HAD CANCELLED THE DELIVERY.  So, I called the store and spoke with Assistant Manager Nicolaus.  He informed me that the someone at the store by the name of Terry Williams, indeed, had canceled the delivery at 4 am.  Nobody from the store bothered to call and let me know of the change of plans.  After another two hours passed, Nicolaus arranged for another delivery time and wanted a second two-hour delivery window of between 5 pm and 7 pm.  I told him to shove the refrigerator.  I'll get it from a more responsible company.  By the way, this is not the first time I've had delivery problems with this store.  Also, an attitude problem with some in-store personnel.  You may rest assured, Lowe's will not see another dime from me and I strongly recommend others to avoid this place.   They obviously have a very weak service ethic and very little regard for their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes/Palm-Springs-California-92264/Lowes-Deplorable-Customer-Service-Palm-Springs-California-1139767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowe's