Complaint Review: lowmileageparts.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: keishasl — orlando Florida
802 Mt Pleasant Rd. Internet USA

lowmileageparts.com Rude , rip off, do not buy, faulty products,No real warranty ,liars  Internet

I found low mileage auto parts online because I was looking for a A/C compressor for my Hyundai. when I originally found them the price was so good that I immediately looked for reviews on the company.  I was not able to find any so I assumed they were a reputable company so I proceeded to purchase my part. I received it in about 5 days before I ordered the part  I actually called them to find out more information on their return policy as well as their 5 year warranty that was attached to the product info the "manager" Nick told me I have 30 days to return if unhappy after 30 days it comes with a warranty that will not cover the charge for the mechanic but will cover the part I thought that was fair so I  ordered the part. when the part arrived I brought it to my mechanic who then notice it was a crack in the part  which gave it a leak and because the crack was in the center it could not be fixed the part will have to be replaced. So I called them immediately I spoke to Tony who said to me not a problem we will send one out right away and you are going to receive it at the end of the week. I was questioning Tony because I felt rush on the call and he had little to no information about me so I hung up called back spoke to Nick I asked if the information that Tony gave was correct he said well if he said it I am sure it is his answer was really vague  went off of that and trusted them. I never received a tracking number or a follow up so I called them back three days later to check on the status of the order spoke to Nick who told me no order was placed. I was really irritated at this point so  said to Nick can I  please speak to a manger he said   I am the manger I proceeded to tell him how important this part is to me and how upset I was he says to me it’s not fault  I didn’t do it I can tell he was upset as well so I told him listen don’t take it personal I’m just frustrated he says well you need stop yelling. I kept saying I don’t want to fight with you I just want a replacement he then says you will have to file a warranty claim he then hung up. I called back four times every time I would tell them who I  was they would hang up on me. I then threaten to file a claim a in smalls claim court and started to record all my calls with them. at that point he stated that I can return the part this was such a hassle. I  would NEVER purchase anything from them even If it was free .there unprofessional and unreliable there not trust worthy and there selling faulty parts proceed with caution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lowmileagepartscom/internet/lowmileagepartscom-Rude-rip-off-do-not-buy-faulty-productsNo-real-warranty-liarsn-1065928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lowmileageparts.com