Complaint Review: LRN Industries LLC

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: JOE RESTO — TUCSON Arizona
LRN Industries LLC
720 West Prince Rd #100 Tucson , Arizona USA

LRN Industries LLC Leah and Dale Nelson IF YOU PLAN ON WORKING HERE .. BEWARE !!!!!! Tucson Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusations!

So.. If your planning on your working for these two individuals BEWARE !!! I was doing some consulting in the Tucson area until I opened my own business here in Tucson ... I met Leah and Dale through someone mutual and agreed to work with them to help there business grow. After our third week we didn't see eye to eye "the owner asked me to do work that we didn't agree on." We decided to part ways on March 17th 2014.

During the week of March 10th thru the 16th 2014 I hired and trained 10 people for his business. I get paid in two ways as a trainer one a weekly pay and two and commission pay based on sales I create for the business over what we call a contest weekend. Thru motivation and incentices my trainees have a chance to make money to compensate them for the training time that they are there.

On Saturday 3/15/14 I received my weekly pay from the company and over the weekend is when I have a chance to earn money I produce for the company .. My training class did very well !!!!! they sold 10 Kirby's over they're weekend and everyone was excited and making money .. So i thought..

Come the following payday 3/22/14 i should have earned money for the sales I produced for the company..
$250.00 per order if they were Aloan deals , which 6 were and 4 were not ..
My pay should have been $1500.00 for that and $100.00 was owed to me for an Ice Breaker bonus i never got paid for .. Total of $1600.00 !!!!

On 3/15/14 when i went in to get my check he tried to munipulate me by showing me some broken down math on paper stating he didn't owe me for anything .. I warned everyone in the office of what tyoe of person and company they are before I left .. Civil matter is in the near fut

PLEASE DONT WORK FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS !!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LRN-Industries-LLC/Tucson-Arizona-85718/LRN-Industries-LLC-Leah-and-Dale-Nelson-IF-YOU-PLAN-ON-WORKING-HERE-BEWARE-Tucs-1132739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LRN Industries LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusations!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

This report was filed by a disgruntled former employee who falsely represented himself and was fined by the Kirby headquarters office for his misconduct & was demoted. LRN Industries is a highly respectable company & employer & has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. Mr. Resto's report is totally false.