Complaint Review: L.S.I. Appointment Solutions

404 N Adams St Ste 2 Newaygo MI , Michigan USA
  • Phone: 1-231-245-4277
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

L.S.I. Appointment Solutions Del A Martin SCAM SCAM SCAM DEL MARTIN IS A HUGE LIAR!!! Newaygo  Michigan

This is a total scam. I have now been read other people with the same issue. Del Martin is nothing but a liar. Samething happen to me that happen to someone else on here so I am going to make this very quick for everyone. I paid him to get me leads....He did not get me any leads......I have no refund. If you would like more info please call me directly. Chris 303-***-**** (((REDACTED)))

Do Not Use This Company!!!!

I promise you will get screwed over like I did.

Del you can kiss my A**!!!!! I will see you one day to collect my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSI-Appointment-Solutions/Newaygo-MI-Michigan-49337-7015/LSI-Appointment-Solutions-Del-A-Martin-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-DEL-MARTIN-IS-A-HUGE-LIAR-New-1097433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L.S.I. Appointment Solutions