Complaint Review: LSI Mortagage

• Reported By: Keismi — Crandall Georgia
LSI Mortagage
6470 Johns Creek Pkwy Duluth, Georgia USA

LSI Mortagage Land descrepency Duluth Georgia

In 2007, I built a home and financed it with Suntrust Mortagage. Contained in the loan as the Security Deed was my home and 10 acres. Suntrust paid off a loan I previously helf with First Georgia Bank located in Dalton, Ga. The security deed that Suntrust paid of was a smaller house and 15.82 acres.

When Suntrust paid off the previous bank, I sold 3 acres and 2.82 was deeded to me. So, thats the reason Suntrust held only 10 acres as their security deed.

In 2009, I re-financed with LSI Mortagage to drop my interest rate and all they did was pay off Suntrust Mortagage.

In September 2011, I found myself in a bad financial position and needed to sell the 2.82 acres and a Mobile Home that sat on the property to make my mortagage payments. So, I went to the Courthouse to get the deed and was informed that LSI had a security deed on 15.82 acres, 3 of which I didnt own anymore.

In reviewing the loan papers, my initials are not on any of the security deed forms but my signature is on the back page. The survey the used was from 1995 and not the most recent one done in 2007.

I would have never signed a security deed for land I didnt own. They forclosed on my property and then modified the 1995 security deed as a less and except, thus giving my neighbors back the 3 acres they had purchased which was shown in the 2007 survey but never referenced in my loan packet of which I never saw.

Since this time, they evicted my renters out of the Mobile Home in which I have the title. The Renters took my Refridgerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer and Window A/C's from my Mobile Home. Now, the new owners of my home are requesting either to sell them the Mobile Home or move it in 30 days or they will dispose of it themselves or rent it out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSI-Mortagage/Duluth-Georgia-30097/LSI-Mortagage-Land-descrepency-Duluth-Georgia-1070424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSI Mortagage