Complaint Review: LSI Mortgage Plus

• Reported By: anonymous — Boston Massachusetts
LSI Mortgage Plus
Duluth, Georgia USA

LSI Mortgage Plus Should Listen to Customers Duluth Georgia

I began dealing with LSI Mortgage Plus after submitting my information to the LendingTree website. I expressed interest in refinancing my home to lower the interest rate, because I had plenty of quality in my house.  I thought that not currently living in my home might impact the loan options, so I made sure to be upfront with everything.  After gathering documents, paying for an appraisal, and having an appropriate credit score, I was told the loan was all set.

Then the loan officer started being unresponsive.  I got a hold of him and he said I was declined but he was looking at other options.  It has been months and he has not contacted me.  If he had paid attention at the beginning, I would not have had to waste money on an appraisal and would have just waited the six months to qualify for the appropriate loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSI-Mortgage-Plus-/Duluth-Georgia-30097/LSI-Mortgage-Plus-Should-Listen-to-Customers-Duluth-Georgia-1059776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSI Mortgage Plus