Complaint Review: lsi mortgage

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Dq636 — lawrenceville Georgia
lsi mortgage
duluth ga duluth, Georgia USA

lsi mortgage LSI made me angry with there ignorance duluth Georgia

*Author of original report: this issue has now been resolved.

On the 22nd of April, i hopped on LENDING TREE to look for a mortage company to get a helo for a home that was givin to me for $0 dollars. i got a few rates and then finally settled on LSI. The information that I sent the person I was dealing with was that i had gotten the property for "$0 dollar amount and have had the property for 6 months at the time." (even looked back in my emails to find that I did tell him for sure) Paid a $400 dollar apraisel fee, and set out trusting LSI that I found on LENDING TREE. My home was apprasied for 100k and I was asking for 55K to consolidate higher interest credit cards and to buy a car. I waited and waited, and only heard from LSI when I emailed him, anyway turns out that there was something on my credit report, i signed what they wanted me to sign and then waited another 2 weeks, then contacted LSI again via email like usaul and then i find out i was turned down for the loan because .... i had to be in my home for a year. But other loan companies have said that I could be in there 6 months, i should have checked rip off report and bbb before going to LSI, now I am out 400 bucks for an appraisel fee. Maybe the apraisel guy and LSI are in cahoots. Dont know. I will go to a local bank instead. They have really made me 2nd guess LENDING TREE and all other online mortage companies. So beware people that want a mortage from LSI, beware. Beware if LENDINGTREE as well, i have no trust in them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lsi-mortgage/duluth-Georgia/lsi-mortgage-LSI-made-me-angry-with-there-ignorance-duluth-Georgia-1057292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lsi mortgage

this issue has now been resolved.

AUTHOR: Dq636 - ()

We have now come to a compromise and are happy with our decision to go with LSI, we got good rates, better then the other sites and though it has taken a while and had to jump thru numerous hoops we are finally happy, thanks to our contact at lsi.I would like to add that this was our 1st helo and did not know what to expect.