Complaint Review: LT hair studio cypress huffmeister

• Submitted: Sat, August 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: catwinter04 — Houston Texas
LT hair studio cypress huffmeister
11103 Huffmeister Rd Houston, TX 77065 Houston, Texas USA

LT hair studio cypress huffmeister Overcharging & unprofessional Houston Texas

They charge too much. They posted it's $10 haircut for women & yet the lady charged me $25. I asked her why & she said bcoz she shampooed me. If I knew, I wouldn't have let her do it. I even gave them $4 tip, which I regret & shouldn't have done since they overcharged me. I went back the next day to voice out my complaint about them overcharging me & the manager said because I was shampooed & blow dried that I pay extra on top of $10. The other hair stylist even commented that I am cheap which really pissed me off. They said they were gonna refund $3 but not in cash but with a gift voucher which I can use when I come back. I didn't accept & I told them I'm never gonna go back to this crappy place again. Worst hair salon I've been to. Feeling angry. :/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LT-hair-studio-cypress-huffmeister/Houston-Texas-77064/LT-hair-studio-cypress-huffmeister-Overcharging-unprofessional-Houston-Texas-1072712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LT hair studio cypress huffmeister