Complaint Review: Lucas Law center

65 Enterprise Suite 450 Aliso Viejo, California USA
  • Phone: 888-670-7370‎
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Lucas Law center Law Center failed to get me a loan modification when home was going to forclose Aliso Viejo California

I live in Florida, and Lucas Law center said they can help me save my home around 2008. I waited about a month then they said the bank do not want give me the modification loan for my home I paid them 1500.00 to save my home, and still end up losing it plus my hard earn cash. On top that they lied stating that if they cannot help me they would refund my money , and did not.

Now I am suffering with no help for recover, If I may add it has been years scine this happen in its still hunting me down. Dont trust them to save your home for you find a another way jusy not them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucas-Law-center/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Lucas-Law-center-Law-Center-failed-to-get-me-a-loan-modification-when-home-was-going-to-f-1135857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucas Law center