Complaint Review: lucky18 casino

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Lilmissy04 — Marietta Georgia United States of America
lucky18 casino

lucky18 casino won $556 at lucky 18 casino more than 6 months ago and they will not pay me, Internet

I have made several attempts to collect the $556 owed to me by lucky 18 casino and I keep getting the run around...after several months of waiting they informed me that they had a fire and it would take another 2 months to get back to normal, but of course the casino is still functioning and taking people's money.

I've sent numerous emails, chatted online and nothing ever comes of it. Looking for some justice and my $556 I won fair and square.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lucky18-casino/internet/lucky18-casino-won-556-at-lucky-18-casino-more-than-6-months-ago-and-they-will-not-pay-m-978730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lucky18 casino