Complaint Review: luigis

• Submitted: Fri, October 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: brittnidishman — gainesville Texas
2217 Interstate 35 gainesville, Texas USA

luigis The manager has not paid me for the days that i worked there yet, which was a month ago. gainesville Texas

I worked for a restaurant starting on January 1st, 2013, & quit working there in the middle of March 2013. However, about a month ago the manager asked me to work there again since they were short handed with employees.

I only worked there for 2 or 3 days, and then stopped working there because I had another job and at the time having two jobs and being a full time student was stressful.

The first time i worked there we would always get paid weeks after we were supposed to; so i waited a couple weeks to ask about my last check. But they never paid me for the days that i worked there, and everytime i try to ask about my check the manager gets mad and finds an excuse not to pay me. He is very rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/luigis/gainesville-Texas-76240/luigis-The-manager-has-not-paid-me-for-the-days-that-i-worked-there-yet-which-was-a-mont-1094711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on luigis