Complaint Review: Lulu enterprises

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Johnson City Tennessee
Lulu enterprises
1210 Indian Ridge Rd. Johnson City, Tennessee USA

Lulu enterprises Peacock ebay/Adam Wellington lied, deceitful,stole,multiple names, Johnson City Tennessee

In 2012 I took items to a local company for them to sell for me on ebay. I didn't hace a computer so I checked them out and they seemed to be doing well for others so I decided to us them. I took jewelry, antiques, hummel figurines, collectible knives just to name a few items to them the first time. They cataloged them as I stood there. Gave me a list of items that they kept. In the next week I did receive 2 small checks not amounting over $25 for a few items. That is the only monies I received. Then in Sept. 2012 I made an appointment and took some more items to sell.

I have complete list of all items that sold and that they still had. Then I heard that they had moved locations and tried to get a hold of them to know avail. They had closed up shop in the middle of Sept.2012 and moved oweing thousands of dollars in back rent. (i spoke with landlord) The landlord also told me that he had followed them and they moved to a neighboring town Kingsport. I decided to go and confront Adam there. He acted like he didn't know me at first. Then all the SUDDEN he did.

He claimed that Peacock Ebay had been bought several different times and said when he questioned their ethics, he was fired. But his business in Kingsport was still called LULUENTERPRISES which was they first company to supposibly bought Peacock out. I started looking around the store and actually saw my Hummel figurines and a few other items in showcases. I questioned Adam and of course he denied it. Said he had just bought them last week from someone. I said that it was funny that the last time I saw my Hummels, I gave them to him to sell and he has the exact same ones, from someone else.

Since then I have found more people that he has done this to. Some have gotten lawyers, but I can't afford a lawyer. As soon as I told the lawyer where he was, He closed down and moved out. I finally kept emailing and calling his customer service number and leaving message that they finally contacted me back in Feb. 2013. Stated they had sent me a letter in Sept.2012 to come get my stuff that they were closing down. I never received anything. I had actually taken items to them the week before.It also said that I owed them money. Per the contract they marketed the items and kept a % of monies.

They say there main office is in Charlestown, MA. Any way I am out all of my items and I would say that my items would be valued at at least $8000. So no items and no money. I also found out that he has done this all over the country. Gets close to getting busted and moves on. He also has changed his name several times. He actually ran for City Counsel in Johnson City,TN. When they did a background check on him and found all the names, he was disqualified.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lulu-enterprises/Johnson-City-Tennessee-37601/Lulu-enterprises-Peacock-ebayAdam-Wellington-lied-deceitfulstolemultiple-names-Johns-1087777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lulu enterprises