Complaint Review: lumanelle

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: ele — Pacific Grove California
lumanelle
Internet USA

lumanelle this is a scam. they say free trials of skin care and you only pay shipping. I got bottles shipped. My visa was charged for shipping and $170.00 for 2 defective bottles. When u call no one answers. If this doesn't stop I'm sure they'll keep sending and charging. Internet

lumanelle is a company that makes face cream-to repair and moisturize.  They offer a FREE TRIAL and all you pay is shipping.  I got the 2 bottles which were defective and tried to reach them.  No answer. My visa was charged shipping and then I was charged $170.00 for the 2 bottles.  I wrote and got no response.the terms and conditions are written so small you can't read them.  I'm very upset.  I know if I return the defective bottles they'll say they never got them.  It is very discouraging.  I hope they go out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lumanelle/internet/lumanelle-this-is-a-scam-they-say-free-trials-of-skin-care-and-you-only-pay-shipping-I-1093148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lumanelle