Complaint Review: lumanelle

lumanelle
10701 Abercom Street, Unit 61553 Savannah, Georgia USA

lumanelle Ripoff lumanelle Savannah Georgia

*General Comment: lumanelle

I ordered the trial period luma hydrate and luma repair for the 15 day tria only paying the shipping and handling per the website. I wasnt happy with thw and caled them before the 15 days (and by the was the 15 is from the day you order not from when you recieve them). She talked so fast and tricks you  I told her I did not want them at all. She said ill give you 20% i said no, shesaid Ill give you 20% and lock you in. I said I dont want it. she said you still have 6 more days for the tial so at least use that. I said I dont want them what do I do she said call back by Oct 27 I did and they billed me. I When I called back she said when you ship them back put the tracking numb on the box and once they recieve the bottles back rhen they will send me $ back itll take a few weeks to get refunded after they recieve them back. they keep talking fast and adding time and dont listen to you and they had in system that I agreed to extented trial and didnt tell me to ship back Asap when I said no and billed right after first phone call. Now lets see if Iget the money back that they shouldnt have taken from me in first place.  I am absolutely so angry these coustomer service people lie and rip you off for a sales quota.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lumanelle/Savannah-Georgia-31420/lumanelle-Ripoff-lumanelle-Savannah-Georgia-1094945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lumanelle

#1 General Comment

lumanelle

AUTHOR: darrelyn - ()

i have just had the 14 day free trial and didnt want it tried to cancel it earlier they told me to keep using it untill the 15 days was over, on the 17th day i finally got through they had taken £180 out of my account?? the day i was supposed to phone was xmas eve i couldnt get through to anyone? i have sent the creams back, ive been onto my bank and cancelled payments to them but wandering if anyone else has actually had there money back? my email said it has to returned unused. when they told me to try the cream? so im confused there? :(