Complaint Review: lumber Liquidators

• Updated: Sat, April 30, 2011

• Reported By: Guinevere — Ventura California United States of America
lumber Liquidators
6250 Inez St Ventura, California United States of America

lumber Liquidators Bait and Switch, Fruadulant, scam artists Ventura, California

I purchased flooring from Lumber Liquidators on 4/21/11. I waited a couple of days to put it down. As I was putting it down over half the product was no good and the floor was falling apart. They would only exchange the wood still in boxes so I returned over half the flooring.

I purchased a different floor that I was told would have a lot of defective pieces, but that since I needed 420 sqft and I was purchasing 485 sqft I would have enough to make it work. When I got home and organized the wood, each package was missing pieces so I was only given about 380 sqft and about 30 sqft of it was a different product that they had put the correct flooring on each side so it looked correct. So I only received about 350 sqft of what I ordered and paid for 485 sqft. Of the 350, only about 100-150 sqft was usable.

The company refuses to honor the product or give me my money back. They are thieves and fraudulant.

Don't buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2011 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lumber-Liquidators/Ventura-California-93003/lumber-Liquidators-Bait-and-Switch-Fruadulant-scam-artists-Ventura-California-724026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lumber Liquidators