Complaint Review: Lumbleau Real Estate School, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Rob — San Diego California
Lumbleau Real Estate School, Inc.
14208 Hughes Lane Dallas TX 75254 Dallas TX 75254, California USA

Lumbleau Real Estate School, Inc. TOTAL DECEIT, INCOMPETENT ARROGANT LIARS, IDIOTS! Dallas TX 75254 California

*Consumer Comment: Passed Broker Exam 1st Time

(Note: I only found out that John Lumbleau is dead after wasting 2 hours with these idiots. The man died a few years and the webiste makes it look like he is alive and well.)

I called today 11/15/2013 for a simple question about a course code I completed and paid for Continuing Edcuation for my real estate license. I had to call back several times because nobody knows what is going on. I asked for John Lumbleau to have the owner fix the issue. The person I spoke with was Danny Fredericks who said "He is not avaialble at this time." That is called a lie BECAUSE HE IS DEAD.

I signed up and completed the CE course to renew my licennse. Danny told me they have no record of my enrollment when i just printed out the completion proof live from their website while I was on the phone. I got the news that the course was worhtless and I was lied to my the person that took my money.

I have never wasted my time to report a bad experience with a bad company. But this time people, NEVER EVER give these con-artists one single penny. No matter what anyone says, they are not just bad. They all take the cake. A complete Rip-Off. Maybe if John was not dead, things would not be so bad.

The experience with this outfit was beyond beief. Total and complete stupidity.

A COMPLETE RIP-OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumbleau-Real-Estate-School-Inc/Dallas-TX-75254-California-75254/Lumbleau-Real-Estate-School-Inc-TOTAL-DECEIT-INCOMPETENT-ARROGANT-LIARS-IDIOTS-Dal-1099629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lumbleau Real Estate School, Inc.

Passed Broker Exam 1st Time

AUTHOR: Huma - ()

Dear all,

This letter is a testimonial for all those who have doubts about this great school.

I worked with them to pass my broker exam from start to finish and completed all my pre-req courses. It took be almost one and half year to finish everything before I took the exam. Throughout these guys were there when I needed them.

I can’t stress enough this fact that one must watch all the videos, highlight the instructed pieces in note book and take online tests to know if you are able to actually imply the knowledge gained through this process. And after this when you go take test you will that you knew almost all the questions in 5 hours exam.

Once you do this all for final touches, I also strongly recommend to buy online only crash course with superexamcram.com.

Lumbleau Shcool is only for those who have patience to sit and study hard with conviction.

Best of Luck!