Complaint Review: Luminant Skin Care

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: dogsloverforlife — Columbia South Carolina
Luminant Skin Care
1845 Elm Hill Pike Nashville, Tennessee USA

Luminant Skin Care Sirka Marketing Group, LLC. Fake survey scam - sent $93.75 unwanted product & charged my credit card! Nashville Tennessee

While visiting an Old Navy site I was asked to complete a survey.  For my effort I was told I would receive a free gift (for the price of shipping $4.95).  I chose Luminant Skin simply because it was one of the three items I might use.  When I entered my credit card, it was rejected.  Twice.  I tried another card which was also rejected.

Since the survey appeared to be defective, I contacted Old Navy via email right away to inform them of the situation.  About a week later the product appeared in the mail.  I was surprised, but, I am an Old Navy VIP so I assumed they worked it out for me.  I saw the $4.95 listed on my credit card and thought that was fine. Then I noticed that they also charged me $93.75 for the face cream!!

It took some time on the phone getting a charge of $93.75 reversed.  But, I have to pay postage and send it back to get my refund. The customer service representative was obviously from India. He tried to explain to me what happened by saying "I can see that when you placed the order with us" and I had to cut him off to explain that I have NEVER placed an order with their company and that they scammed me by way of a survey! I was fairly peeved!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminant-Skin-Care/Nashville-Tennessee-37210/Luminant-Skin-Care-Sirka-Marketing-Group-LLC-Fake-survey-scam-sent-9375-unwanted-pr-1104527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminant Skin Care