Complaint Review: luminant skin

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Rohnda — Siletz Oregon
luminant skin
none Nashville, Tennessee USA

luminant skin Sirka Marketing Group ,LLC, Nashville, TN. 37210 When I ordered the Luminant Skin it was a trial offer, Now out BIG BUCKS Nashville Tennessee

I live on a very small fixed income. and LUMINANT SKIN has not only hit my account for $94.00 once but 2 times. Both times at the end of the month when funds are low. which has left me in the hole 2 times.

I have tried to contact them by email and phone, they say that I am not on any of their accounts, funny I am holding the proudct in my hand and I want to cancel may account. This is the biggest pain in the neck I can not send back paper work came with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/luminant-skin/Nashville-Tennessee-37210/luminant-skin-Sirka-Marketing-Group-LLC-Nashville-TN-37210-When-I-ordered-the-Luminan-1104335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on luminant skin