Complaint Review: Luminant Skin

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: fairbusinessfuckfraud — New Haven Connecticut
Luminant Skin
10701 Abercorn St Savannah, Georgia USA

Luminant Skin Totally defrauding behavior with low price bait and high price illegal credit card charged bimonthly! Savannah Georgia

On December 2nd, when I was browsing Yale ITS website,poped up an advitisement window where there was shop selling Luminnat Skin products.I misundrstood it as a kind of benefit of our university, so I ordered a good with a downpayment $4.95,actually I didn't need it. The only reason I bought it was because of its cheapness.At first I didn't believed the price very well, but I thought:what is the big deal. The possible maximum loss of mine will be just 5 dollars. But I was really wrong and have made a big mistake. After 11 days, I got the package. Just very common cosmatics. After 2 weeks,on Dec.16th morning. I was charged $93.95 with any permission of mine!

I imidiately realized that I was defraued by this d**n company. I plan to report the Internet fraud case to the the police department of New Haven.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminant-Skin/Savannah-Georgia-31420/Luminant-Skin-Totally-defrauding-behavior-with-low-price-bait-and-high-price-illegal-cred-1107546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminant Skin