Complaint Review: luminantskin

• Submitted: Wed, January 15, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: ann hollinger — glenmoore Pennsylvania
returns processing dept.global fulfilmentservice clearwater, Florida USA

luminantskin My name is Ann Hollinger.In december 2013 i took an offer of a free trial 4.99 shipping,if I did not like it return it and I wouldent be charged.I received the luminantskin december 18th2013 took it to the post office returned it december 22nd,I had them sighn for package,in it was a letter saying the product burnt my face,I did not want it.I called them and was told december 18th they charged me 93.00 I was in plenty of time.When I called they said in January this month they charged me another 98.40 and sent a package.I will send the package back,and told them I wanted my moneyI was told I would get the 98.40 back but not the 93,00 and I was in the 14 day limit.I cant believe this.I tried to grt them on line but it keeps denying me.I will probablt have a bad check because of this. Can someone please help me get my money. or tell me where to go? im not wealthy,this is the first time I ever did this,I learned a lesson! a costly one if no one can help me.thank you for listening to my complaint Ann Hollinger clearwater Florida

Hello, My name is Ann Hollinger.I ordered a cosmetic trial on line,and used my visa  .I was told I had 14 days to return or they would charge me 4.99shipping.I received it on december18 2013 and put a letter in it that it burnt my skin,I dident want it.I paid extra to have them sign for it and a tracking number,they got it but I was charged on the 18th of december 93.00.I sent them the package back december 22 1913.January 14th I received another shipment 98.40.I imediatly called them they said I couldent have the 93,00 back,but they would see about the 98.40This just isent right,I am a senior citizen and due to this had a check come back,now Im sure another will.Can you please help me,or send me where I can get help. I did tell them I was Going to complain to everyone1.thank you for listening .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/luminantskin/clearwater-Florida-33757/luminantskin-My-name-is-Ann-HollingerIn-december-2013-i-took-an-offer-of-a-free-trial-4-1115869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on luminantskin