Complaint Review: Luminantskin.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: annette — eden New York
10701 abercom st unit 61553 Savannah, Georgia USA

Luminantskin.com I completed an online survey and there screen popped up stating that I could choose ! of 3 gifts for 4.99, no mention of a free trial period or that if I did not call and cancel with in 14 days I would be charged 93.00 and additional shipments would be sent and billed Savannah Georgia

I had completed a survey for an online store and a box popped up stating that as gratitude for completing the survey I could choose ! of 3 products at a low price of 4.99.  There was no fine print or any print at all saying it was a trial and if I did not cancel with in 14 days I would be charged 93.00 for the product.  A huge scam and big rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminantskincom/Savannah-Georgia-31420/Luminantskincom-I-completed-an-online-survey-and-there-screen-popped-up-stating-that-I-c-1114280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminantskin.com