Complaint Review: Luminere Esthetics and Wellness

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: Maria O. — Chicago Illinois
Luminere Esthetics and Wellness
1219 W. Diversey Chicago, Illinois USA

Luminere Esthetics and Wellness The owner refused to refund me for pre-paid services that were never received. Chicago Illinois

I pre-paid for 3 facial treatments at Luminere Esthetics and Wellness. I could not keep an appointment and when I called to reschedule, Tracey the owner, began to yell that I would be charged for wasting her time! I said I want to reschedule because I pre-paid for these facials. Tracey hung up on me.

I disputed the charges with my credit card company. Tracey lied to my credit card company that I had received all services and submitted a signed receipt. I tried explaining to my cc company that I pre-paid, which is why I signed the receipt. But they claimed they could not help. AND on top of that she charged me the full price of the appointment I missed. I've emailed and called Tracey numerous times with no response. I have no idea how I can get my deserved refund from this scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminere-Esthetics-and-Wellness/Chicago-Illinois-60618/Luminere-Esthetics-and-Wellness-The-owner-refused-to-refund-me-for-pre-paid-services-that-1086352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminere Esthetics and Wellness