Complaint Review: Luminess direct, LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: justicetime — Birmmingham Alabama
Luminess direct, LLC
12802 Capricorn St. Stafford, Texas USA

Luminess direct, LLC Luminess Air Beware of Luminess Air Makeup Company Scam Stafford Texas

Sadly at the begining of 2013 my wife of 24 years passed away. In 2012 she had "enrolled" in their plan to ship out makeup and re-bill her for it which she had been evidently using. After she had passed away Luminess Direct continued to charge her (after her death) for these packages. I noticed the billing and called them and they threatened me and basically said they would get their payments. I have no use for their makeup or services and would have gladly sent them anything they had sent to my wife however I recieved no packages during that time period.

I opened a charge back case against them and I got a reply from them stating I had "accepted the package" - meaning I did "not return to sender" difficult to do when you don't get them to begin with.

They insisted that only my dead wife could cancel the orders as per their agreement. Really?

In the mean time I've talked to some of her friend that also joined and quit using their products and had similiar experiences. I want to warn anyone buying their products of the highly unprofessional or better yet professional thuggery business policies.

I would warn you to stay clear of their business and use their competition. They have literally hundreds of complaints at the BBB.  Temptu or Iwata are two of their competitors.

They have a list building here:

There are many other sites that are also reporting their scam including Amazon.com

where they will not stop billing you after the demo as per their "agreement" and sometimes bill you for things you never received.

I strongly suggest you look at Luminess Direct complaints before you purchase anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminess-direct-LLC/Stafford-Texas-77477/Luminess-direct-LLC-Luminess-Air-Beware-of-Luminess-Air-Makeup-Company-Scam-Stafford-Tex-1103755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminess direct, LLC