Complaint Review: Luxor Linens

• Reported By: Deb — Evanston Illinois
Luxor Linens
1418 E Linden Ave Linden, New Jersey USA

Luxor Linens Still waiting on order for Christmas gift Linden New Jersey

I placed an order on 12/3/13 with Luxor Linens through Living Social for Christmas gift. I have gone to the website site several times to see if the order is coming as I have not received a shipment notification as to date. I have called several times and can't get through to anyone. I have sent two emails for some type of information but no response. I have messaged them on facebook. I have not received a my order an it is December 14th. I am clueless to this being such a reputable company noted with exceptionable products, but they can't honor customer service.   I will never patronize this company or refer this company to anyone. Very bad business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxor-Linens-/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/Luxor-Linens-Still-waiting-on-order-for-Christmas-gift-Linden-New-Jersey-1106999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxor Linens