Complaint Review: Luxsauna

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: galestorm57 — Amarillo Texas
Luxsauna
7711 West 6th Avenue Lakewood, Colorado USA

Luxsauna This company has not serviced my product. It is an inferior product. It has only worked one time. No results. Tampa Florida

I received my $1500 sauna on March 27, 2014.  It worked only once.  The second and third time I tried it, the temperature went down instead of going up.  So I contacted the company on March 28, 2014.  I called on Monday the 30th of March and was told I wouild have my phone call returned.  A whole week went by and finally I got a call.  I was told that my door knobs would be sen to me.  It has been 2 1/2 weeks and I have not received them.  My Color therapy lights do not work because there is no connection.  I need a connection.  Also the panel for the temperature control is also not working.

I have called and emailed numerous times.  I have gotten a few emails that they are looking into the problem.  No results and this Friday will be 4 weeks since i received this faulty sauna.  No results.  I am going to do a charge back on Friday. This product comes with a 90 trial period.  They have already eaten up almost 30 days.  They need to pick it up and I need to do a charge back.

This company has moved from Denver, Colorado to Tampa, Florida.  I can not find any address in Tampa to send a letter from my lawyer.  Their products are made in China.  I thought they were put together here in the U.S.  I would never have puchased it if I had known it was made in China. Do not buy from this company unless you would like a boat load sized amount of aggrivation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxsauna/-Lakewood-Colorado-80214/Luxsauna-This-company-has-not-serviced-my-product-It-is-an-inferior-product-It-has-on-1141216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxsauna