• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: Jj8871 — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
4163 lincoln blvd Marina Del Ray, California United States of America

LUXURY AUTO LEASING INTERSTATE AUTOMOBILE NETWORK Fraudulant, Abusive, Theifs Marina Del Ray, California

Luxury auto leasing are criminals. I purchased initially a 2003 Mercedes G500 from them in November, 2010. I was being charged 24% interest on a vehicle that I put 6000.00 in repairs into, the first 5 months. I put $15,000 DOWN on the vehicle, initially. I talked to them, and they "allowed" me to switch to a 2006 BMW 750li which I purchased for 26,500.00. Since then, they reposed my car for a lapse in insurance coverage, charged me $5000 to get it back, and then claimed I owed aprox 27,800 on the car when I originally bought it for 26,500 almost a year ago! They were not applying my payments, and essentially stealing money! I have since returned the car to them and purchased another elsewhere, however I am sure they will be trying to recover more $$ from me. When you are late on a payment you will be threatened with a warrant for your arrest! I have since retained an attorney, and I have been advised to start a BBB complaint while the case is initiated. They are basically loan sharks, and the state of California is well aware of their business practices. Many laws have been broken, and I do not want other people to experience what I have. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LUXURY-AUTO-LEASING/Marina-Del-Ray-California-90292/LUXURY-AUTO-LEASING-INTERSTATE-AUTOMOBILE-NETWORK-Fraudulant-Abusive-Theifs-Marina-Del-R-775717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LUXURY AUTO LEASING