Complaint Review: luxury cleaning atlanta

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: diane — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
luxury cleaning atlanta
3485 s cobb dr se smyrna, Georgia United States of America

luxury cleaning atlanta luxury wash atlanta maids stole checks, forged signature & cashed!! smyrna, Georgia

I got a $199/year housecleaning coupon from Luxury Cleani9ng Atlanta thru DealFind which we used on Aug 4. We were unimpressed with the job but figured that's what we get. On Labor Day, I checked my bank account online & discovered a check cashed which was 10 numbers higher than my current ones. One of the maids stole 2 checks from our checkbook, FORGED my husband's signature & wrote herself a $250 check! It made us bounce 3 other checks and I had to close a 24-year-old account. I filed a police report & notified Luxury Cleaning who has not returned my messages. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. They had another coupon in today's email-- 46 people already bought it -- they better hide their checkbooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/luxury-cleaning-atlanta/smyrna-Georgia-30080/luxury-cleaning-atlanta-luxury-wash-atlanta-maids-stole-checks-forged-signature-cashed-938177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on luxury cleaning atlanta