• Report: #1020002

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jeanette — Norwalk Connecticut United States of America
Luxury Lane
PO Box 1189 Easton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Luxury Lane Refusal to refund return shipping when item was defective Easton, Pennsylvania

I ordered a coat through Amazon from this Company.  The coat arrived and the loops on the top two buttons were too small and could not be buttoned.  I contacted the company immediately to find out what I should do.  No response.  I then initiated a return through Amazon and finally heard back from Luxury Lane.  They said they would refund my return shipping upon inspection of the coat.  Well, of course when they got the coat they claimed that there was nothing wrong with the loops.  I had two people look at this coat  and they could not could button it either.  I am very annoyed that they didn't refund my shipping for a defective item.  I will never do business with this company again.  They have an F rating on the BBB site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxury-Lane/Easton-Pennsylvania-18042/Luxury-Lane-Refusal-to-refund-return-shipping-when-item-was-defective-Easton-Pennsylvani-1020002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxury Lane