Complaint Review: luxury skin collection llc

• Submitted: Sat, May 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: S Jackson — houston Texas
luxury skin collection llc
Internet USA

luxury skin collection llc Charged me for products that I did not receive. Internet

I ordered free samples from the company and then cancelled any further products from the company. They billed me for products that the first month , they did not send anything and billed me again the next month for products that I refused. The carrier did a return to sender and the company still debited my account. The first occurance I disputed with the bank so they would not let a reoccuring charge of $89.99 come from this company called luxury skin collection. The operators of the company are some savy criminals that have learned this information so they changed the next charge to $89.97 which the banks computer will allow to go through. The phone number for the company is not working , the address is in Arizona , the LLc is out of Deleware , and the IP address for the website ( and is located in New York. Do not order anything from this company unless you want to be billed for products that you do not receive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/luxury-skin-collection-llc/internet/luxury-skin-collection-llc-Charged-me-for-products-that-I-did-not-receive-Internet-1053829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on luxury skin collection llc