Complaint Review: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: LizaB — Dallas Texas
Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations
11301 S Orange Blossom Trl Ste 107A Orlando, Florida USA

Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations there are others I'm not sure of at the top of my head Scam - Did not Deliver Serves promised and purchased - Impossible to get a hold of Orlando Florida

Company is running a non-professional business seems to be a scam. Non-delivery of services paid and manager avoids calls to discuss issues.
Bought a Package from this company over the phone. The deal was 4 vacations 2/domestic 2/international in what they said were 5 star resorts for $600 provided you either toured their property or did a timeshare presentation with them...fine.

The first time I tried using them for our Costa Rica trip it was a complete disaster and I literally had to track down the resort owner in Costa Rica that said he never worked with the guy and it seemd a disaster. He emailed the "manager" of luxury and within weeks of altercations we finally got booked but had to put out money. Second trip was for a trip to Miami. I placed the reservation A YEAR AGO! It took them 6 months to even answer my phone calls. After 3 more months of me calling and texting the manager daily(I have his personal cell number because of the Costa Rica issue) we finally got booked for Feb 13-17. I then wanted to see if I can push it off a day to Feb 14-18 . The rep put the request in for 4/14 instead of 2/14 and I immediately called upon receiving the confirmation. They dragged their feet and Then the hotel was sold out and so was any other hotel they could provide. Yet the agreement was no blackout dates. I called 3-4 times a day for two weeks to resolve this issue, texted the manager and he refused to speak to me at any point in this ordeal to this day. My husband finally got him on the phone and he handed it off to a rep to avoid speaking with him. Now we are stuck paying over $1000 for rooms. Needless to say they have breeched their end of the contract over and over again. I simply want my money back in FULL. Sadly I fell for this over the phone and didn't have a chance to research the company...lesson learned. I will sue them in small claims courtfor the package price and travel expenses to deal with the claim and get my money back and walk away from this ordeal . I've text him to refund my money... he has ignored me.

Luxury Wholesale Vacations is also know as Diamond Media group in case they have other outlet names for their scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxury-Wholesale-Dream-Vacations/Orlando-Florida-32837-9277/Luxury-Wholesale-Dream-Vacations-there-are-others-Im-not-sure-of-at-the-top-of-my-head-S-1130100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations