Complaint Review: luxury wood works

• Reported By: T. Jefferson — Connersville Indiana
luxury wood works
7953 Narcissus Lane N. Maple Grove, Minnesota United States of America

luxury wood works customwoodencards.com Not Authentic Maple Grove, Minnesota

No purchase was made. I am thankful for that. Mr. Frank Urbano is not trustworthy in my opinion. He never processed my order after getting my design information and my preliminary order information. Mr.Urbano is not believable, doesn't have a legitimate business, and uses another business card company - CardsofWood.com - to run customers orders through. If you look at the previous complaint on this company/guy, you will see that Mr. Urbano states he couldn't produce the customers order after some time went by and some exchange of funds. What Mr. Urbano found out - is that Cards of Wood couldn't produce the product his customer attempted to order. It all became clear to me after my order wasn't processed. Furthermore, Mr. Urbano immediately guessed that the other company I referred to was Cards of Wood. He knew everything thing about this company. He spent the next 15 minutes bad mouthing this company - Cards of Wood - only to eventually claim that he does "stuff for them" and they "do stuff" for him. He knew all about their sample package and he was able to talk about their sample package as if he worked there - Cards of Wood. I don't think Cards of Wood knows this guy is bad mouthing them or that he resells there products. Mr. Urbano has not gotten back with me or my company for reason' unbeknownst to me and this is very good. So I didn't actually loose any money and I am grateful for this. I just want others to be aware. I do believe Mr. Urbano is trying to satisfy his customers. But not by running an actually or real business but rather by sub ordering things through legitimate businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/luxury-wood-works/Maple-Grove-Minnesota-55311-1869/luxury-wood-works-customwoodencardscom-Not-Authentic-Maple-Grove-Minnesota-1039428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on luxury wood works