• Report: #200445

Complaint Review: LVAAP

• Submitted: Tue, July 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:fort walton beach Florida
P.O. Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I first received a big yellow envelope with U.S. first class mail and form W-915 on it 06-19-2006. I opened it and was so happy at the chance of actually receiving this so called $3,900,6222.

So the next day I sent my check for $20. Sence then all I have heard back was more letters in the mail stating the same thing and also wanting $20 for document fees. This was a big let down to me and my family to find out all it was is a scam.

I hope something can be done to stop this scam before someone elses dream is smashed like mine.

fort walton beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8855/LVAAP-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-200445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP