Complaint Review: lvenjoy.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: Sm_d2000 — South Carolina
, Select State/Province USA

lvenjoy.com, lvfull.com,www.bagfollow.com Website who claims to sell authentic Louis Vuitton bags Dammam East

This website claims that he sells authentic louis vuitton products at cheaper price.

At the end of Nov, 2013 during the black friday salles I ordered 3 bags and 2 wallets as gifts for my family. It cost me around 900$. The website name was www.lvfull.com. After they charged me the website went down. I send them and email ( service@bagfollow.com ) and they forward me the www.lvenjoy.com website and they said that website was under maintenance.

They send me two fake shipping tracking numbers for a Chinese shipping company (www.ems.com.cn). Every day I check the tracking numbers in their website and website said those numbers doesn't exist. I have contacted the lvenjoy.com again and each time they ask me to wait because the shipping website need more time to process the request.

After 15 days asked to cancel the order and refund me back. They refused at the beginning and each time they ask me to wait and they will try to ship the package again and each time I insist on canceling the order. At the end they asked to deduct 70$ to cancel the order. Till now I am waiting for the refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lvenjoycom/Select-StateProvince/lvenjoycom-lvfullcomwwwbagfollowcom-Website-who-claims-to-sell-authentic-Louis-Vuitt-1113220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lvenjoy.com