Complaint Review: lvimplant.com

lvimplant.com
8960 W. Cheyenne Ave, #190 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

lvimplant.com L. Scott Brooksby, D.D.S Risky Dentist Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Vague and untrue

I can not give medical details. but I suffered pain and loss getting involved with this dentist. You may want to check twice first. Including possible the loss of a good tooth. Dr. only want to generate profits, and will recommend or perform only services with high profits, even when they are more invasive and risky. This Doctor has patient welfare at the bottom of his list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lvimplantcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/lvimplantcom-L-Scott-Brooksby-DDS-Risky-Dentist-Las-Vegas-Nevada-723247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lvimplant.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Vague and untrue

AUTHOR: Dr. Brooksby - ()

I have been practicing as an Advanced Surgical Prosthodontist for over 24 years.  My reputation is that I do not do anything that does not need to be done.  I often refuse to do treatment that would make me a lot of money that I feel is not in the best interest of the patient.

Is it possible that someone might have pain after surgery? Yes, but we use healing lasers to minimize pain and use a very gentle surgical approach.  Most patients only need a tylenol or advil.

It is hard to comment further because this report is so generic and I do not even know who filed it.  We always work with our patients to make sure that they get the best treatment possible.