Complaint Review: LVNV Funding

LVNV FUNDING LLC Evansville, Indiana United States of America
  • Phone: (886) 861-8182
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

LVNV Funding LVNV Funding has a personal loan in my name that I never applied or signed for which shows up in my credit report. Evansville, Indiana

While checking my credit report, I noticed LVNV Funding has a personal loan account open in my name. I never applied for or signed for this loan.

In my credit report it looks like this account was opened in or around January 2012 in the amount of $744.00 and now has accumulated to a total of $898.00.

This LVNV Funding has created fraud in my  name while having access to my personal information as well as using my social security number.

I did some online research and it seems this company at some point got ahold of Premier Bank Credit card holders information. I at one time  held a Premier Bank card, that was paid in full and I closed this account.

I think Premier Bank should also be held accountable for this since they originally held my information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVNV-Funding/Evansville-Indiana-/LVNV-Funding-LVNV-Funding-has-a-personal-loan-in-my-name-that-I-never-applied-or-signed-988923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVNV Funding